Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Round 2: Gibbs

Last time Erika lost her parents so she is now living with her only living relative, her grandmother Sadie. They adopted a Kitten and named her Snowflake. Sadie fell in love with Gregory Miller and is now engaged to him.
 Sadie: Greg! So glade you could come over. We can get married once Erika gets home from school.
Gregory: Sure, I can't wait to meet Erika. Do you think she'll like me?
Sadie: She's a sweet girl, you'll be fine.

Erika: Congratulations Grandma! Can I call you Grandpa?
Gregory: I'd like that, Erika.
Sadie: Thank you, Erika.
Congratulations Erika on the Promotion AND being and Overachiever!


 Sadie: Speak, Snowflake.
Snowflake:...
Sadie: You need to learn to speak for a promotion, now Speak.
Snowflake:....

 Erika: Honey, I'm Home!
Erika, your just a teenager, no need to act like that when you get home from work.

 Bad Snowflake, Erika get that cat to stop destroying you homework!


 Erika: Bad kitty! I want to keep my good grades!

 Gregory: Good kitty for NOT destroying the furniture.

Gregory: Speak Snowflake!

Snowflake: Meow, meow, meow.
Gregory: Good girl!

 Erika: School and work grain the fun out of me and I still need to do my homework, Do the Smustle!

 Ah, well the right thing to do is.. guard the stone.


 Good job doing the right thing Snowflake!


 Congratulations of the promotion, just one more to go. learn to play dead and you got it.


 Gregory: Hey, I can use better bait now.



(Note: I thought I added the rest pf the pictures, but it seems I didn't. Some of these may not have a description due to me forgetting what they were.)


 Sadie teaches Snowflake to play dead.

 She came home with Erika.

 Good job Snowfalke!


 Congratulations on the Promotion Snowlfake.

 Erika went Downtown for a bit, looking for a boyfriend, but didn't find one.


 Sadie got a job at last.


 Erika works on skills.


 Sadie: Good girl.

 More skilling.


 Erika calls to see what Scholarships she earned before leaving for College.

It's 8AM Monday and that's it for the round. Erika left for college and will be looking for a boyfriend there. Next is the Wilson family.

No comments:

Post a Comment