Monday, March 28, 2011

Round 2: Herrick

Last time Anamaria started climbing the career ladder in the Medicine career and adopted a female puppy she named Sophie.

 Happy Birthday Sophie. You sure are a big dog!


 Anamaria: Good dog!

 Clerk: Find everything you need, ma'am?
Anamaria: Yes, thank you. Just buying a collar for my dog, she just grew up from a puppy.

 Anamaria: *Oh, he's hot!* Hi, I'm Anamaria Herrick.
Joe Carr: Hi, I'm Joe Carr.

 Anamaria: How do you like your new collar Sophie?

 Anamaria: Bad Dog for rolling in the pee puddle! Peeing outside is good, rolling in it is bad!

 Anamaria: Let's get you cleaned up now.



Anamaria: Good dog!

Anamaria: Thank you for coming over Joe.
Joe: It's good to see you.


This seems to be a sign that Joe likes Anamaria. She likes him too, so I think she will be married by the end of this round.

 They now both have a crush on each other.


 Anamaria: Good girl!

 Ahh! The lightning set the tree on fire! Good thing the rain put it out so fast. Anamaria was at work, so she doesn't even know it append.


Anamaria: I'm now an Intern!
Congratulations on the promotion!

Anamaria: After several times digging in the same spot I found a map. I want to go on a vacation to the Far East, so it's a good thing I found the map for that place.
I have a feeling you will be going there very soon. Honeymoon maybe.

 Anamaria invited Joe over again.


 Anamaria: Move in with me Joe.
Joe: Yes, I'll move in with you.
Joe, what do you want in life?


Joe: Money, and to do that I want to be a Criminal Mastermind.
(Funny note: Joe had a job in Law Enforcement when he moved in.)
Joe: I am going to stay in the job I have now until I find the one I want. I will not work for promotion.


 Clerk: Sir, did you find everything you needed?
Joe: Yes, thank you.

 Joe and Anamaria fell in love with each other.
 Anamaria: Joe, will you marry me?

 Joe: Yes!

 Anamaria: Hello, I'd like to book a Honeymoon in Takemizu Village. Takemizu Village Resort.

 Joe: I'm lucky, I found the job I wanted just as the carpool of the old job arrived.

Anamaria: I was promoted to Resident today.
Congradulations!
Anamaria: I think Joe and I will get married now.

 Anamaria and Joe have a small private ceremony. Something seems to be wrong with Joes hand during all this, but I'm sure it will fix its self later.


 Anamaria: I love you Joe.
Joe: I love you too Anamaria.

 Joe: So were are we going for our honeymoon?
Anamaria: Wait and see, I want it to be a surprise.

They had to leave a nanny to watch Sophie. (Note: At first I was having trouble with the nanny. She would arrive and then say there were no children on the lot so she was leaving. I had originally had them marry late at night. I felt that this was so messed up quieting without saving was the only way to fix it since they had a honeymoon booked. I had them marry before 10AM and she came, taking the fee as she arrived.)

 Anamaria: Here we are. Takemizu Village Resort.
Joe: Very Nice!

 Anamaria: Hello, we have a reservation for two, under Herrick.

Bellhop: Of course, the Honeymoon package. Yes, just sign here Mrs. Herrick.
Anamaria: *signs register* I heard this was the best place to stay In Takemizu Village.
Bellhop: Oh, yes. We have a pool, spa and you can get a message. If you or your husband need anything just call the front  desk.
Anamaria: We will. Thank you.

 Joe: What are you doing?
Local Woman: Teaching you how to bow.

Joe: Like this?
Local Woman: Practice a few more times.
Local Woman: There, now you have it.

Tour Guide: What tour would you like to go on first Mrs. Herrick?
Anamaria: The Bamboo tour seems nice. My husband will be going as well.

Darn! Not much luck on your first tour.

 Anamaria & Joe: BEEEES!!! AHHHH!!

 Anamaria: What are you doing?

 Joe: That is how you bow, a local taught me.

Joe: There, you got it that time.

 Anamaria: I want to learn the Acupuncture Message.

Both Anamaria and Joe learned the message. They both order a single serving from room service.

 Joe: A Pagoda, we should get one of these.

 
Anamaria: I feel like I am going to have some good luck at work once we go home.
 Anamaria: How Cute! We need one of these dolls.

 Anamaria: I win this time!

 Joe: Looks like I win this time.

 Joe: I think I'll do well ar work when we return.

 Joe: The local cuisine is good.

 They had better luck on this tour then the last one.


 Raking the Zen Garden, looks fun.


 Drinking Green tea, Yum. I love Green tea.

 Joe: Let's see. I want to get something for Anamaria.

 Anamaria: Some local was doing Tai Chi and I was able to join them before they stopped.

 The tour Guide was surprised by the Ninja teleporting in.

 Anamaria: I want to learn how to teleport.

 Anamaria: Yes, I got it right!

 Anamaria: I decided to use the map I found since we are going to leave tomorrow.

Anamaria: All that is here is a old man, a Zen Garden and a tea set.

 Anamaria: I raked the Wise man's Zen Garden.

 Anamaria: I talked to the Wise old man and eventually he told me a Legend about a Dragon and a Princess.

 Anamaria: Joe, I want a baby.

Joe: Did you hear anything?
Anamaria: I thought I heard a lullaby.

 Joe: Ana learned to teleport, but I keep missing the ninja. this will be my last chance before we leave.

Joe: I want to learn to teleport.

 Joe: I got the answer right and learned how to teleport.

Anamaria: This is the last tour we will be going on. When we get back I'll check out and call for taxi to take us home.

 That's two out of three tours they went on that had a good outcome.


 Anamaria: Hello, my Husband and I will be checking out early.

 Bellhop: That's fine Mrs. Herrick. Just sign the register and well get everything in order.

Bellhop: I hope to see you and your husband again someday Mrs. Herrick.
Anamaria: If we do come back we'll have our child or children with us as well.
 Anamaria: The shuttle to the airport is here. Now we can go home.

It took a while for the nanny to leave after they got home.

 Good choice!


 Congratulations on the promotion Anamaria!


 Joe: I made pancakes without lighting the house on fire.

 Anamaria: Hey, Hellooo? What's this feeling?

 Anamaria: Ohh! I'm pregnant!

 Good choice, Joe.
 Congratulations on the Promotion Joe.


Again, Good choice.

 Sophie learned to be clean.


 Anamaria: The baby will be here soon.

 Good choice Joe. You're really on a roll.


 Congratulations on the Promotion, Joe.
Joe: I made Mac and Cheese without setting the house on fire. I hope we can keep this up.

That's it for this round. It was very long, but that is due to the Honeymoon.
Points: 1 for Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment