Friday, March 25, 2011

Round 2: Graham

Last time Theodore and Ella Graham suddenly found themselves orphans after the death of their parents Tony and Lisa Graham. Theo was forced to put his planes for college on hold to raise his little sister Ella. Ella grew into a teenager at the end of the week so now both teens can get jobs.


Not much going an, as they have no money and can't find the jobs the want. Wednesday Random down townie teen came home with Ella. I'll allow it only because Ella is a popularity Sim and wants 20 Best friends at once.


Ella: I just found a job in Journalism and decided to take it. I already have two friends. I want Helen to be my friend, so I'm calling her now.

Theo: I REALLY wanted a job in Education, but so far it hasn't shown up, so I gave in and got one in Medicine so we would have more money.

Theo earned some money for the family by selling cookies for school.

(Note: The game froze when they got home from school and I had to force quite. I saved after they left for school, but not after the cookie money was given. The first time it was Ella who earned it.)


Ella: I finished my first painting. It's not worth much, but I'll sell it anyway.


 (Note: Ella chose to recall, not leave it.)


Good job Ella! It's good not to make the Principal mad.

Congratulations on the promotion Theodore! Oh and your brought home Ivy. She'll be a good wife for you, so if you make Best friends with her she can go to college with you.
Theo: Thanks. We'll see about Ivy after I get to know her.


Congratulations to you too Ella! Oh, looks like Ivy is having trouble getting out of the car.
Ella: Thank you.

Ella: Hi, I'm Ella, you work with my big brother right?
Ivy Copur: I'm Ivy Copur, not to be confused with the adult with the same name.

Theo: I like you Ivy.
Ivy: I like you too Theo.

Ella brought home another random teen down townie.

 Congratulations on making it to the top of your teen career.
Theo: Thanks.



Congratulations to you too Ella. Both you and your brother are now Overachivers.
Ella: Thank you.


Good choice Theo! If you were an adult that would have been a promotion.

 Wow, they are really having a good week when it comes to chance cards. Good for you Ella for doing what is right.


Good job on the Scholarships Theo!


Well, it's the end of the week now. Theo has been sent to college. Ivy Copur has been sent to college with Theo as she is his Best friend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment