Monday, February 28, 2011

Round 1: Miller

Amanda Miller and her husband Charles found themselves the guardian's of her three grandchildren after her daughter Kathleen and son-in-law Timothy died. Her twin brother Gregory moved in to help raise the two younger boys. Helen is a teen and can help her grandparents and granduncle's with her brothers child John and toddler Dennis.

 Kathleen and her husband Timothy died shortly after moving in with her mother, father and uncle with their three children, leaving the children orphans and her parents and uncle to look after them.


Amanda: I can't belive my daughter is dead!
Charles: I know honey.
Helen: Grandma, what is going to happen to us?
Gregory: Don't worry Helen, we'll take care of you and your brothers.
Hello everyone. I'm sorry about your loss.
John: Who are you?
I'm the Narrator. Now I need Amanda, Charles, Gregory and Helen to tell me what they want in life. 

 Amanda: I want to be the Minister of Education.
That's not going to bee possible, your too old to get the promotions you need. You can still get a job, it just won't be possible to get promoted to the top.
Amanda: Aww!

 Charles: I want to marry off Six children!
Charles, you only had one daughter and she already married had kids of her own. It's not going to be possible. Your wife is well past childbearing age. Also if you adopted you might not get to see them all marry.
Charles: Aww!

 Gregory: I want to own five top level Businesses.
*sigh* that is NEVER going to happen Gregory. you can't even afford to buy one community lot right now and by the time you can you won't have time to get it to the top. I'm very sorry you three have unattainable Lifetime wants.

Helen: Well I want to become a Hall of Famer!
That is doable, Helen. Study hard in college and it should be easy.

 This is your house?
Amanda: Yes, it's not much right now, but with Kathleen and her husband's death we have to make due with what we have for now. Helen, Gregory and I will get jobs and Charles will be home to watch Dennis when the older ones are at school.

 John: I'm playing catch with my big sister.

The Welcome Wagon is here. It seems to be only Anamaria Herrick from down the down the street.
Although I don't think anyone in the house is in the mood to meet her.

Gregory: I told her to leave. My sister and brother-in-law just lost their daughter and son-in-law. It's not the time for people to come over.

Amanda: I taught Dennis how to walk.

 Amanda: Say 'Grandma' Dennis.

 Dennis: Na!

Amanda: Say 'Grandma.'
Dennis: Grandma!

 Amanda: Now Dennis can talk.

Amanda: We had very little money left, but I decided to have this pond built. I heard that the fish that we catch can be sold so it pays for itself in the end.
Gregory: It's a good way to make money until Amanda, Helen and myself can find jobs.

 How was school Helen?
Helen: It was okay, my grades are too low.
Learn to study and do your homework, your grades should go up.


Helen: Hi, I'm Helen Miller. I live here with my grandparents, granduncle, and two little brothers.
Ella: I'm Ella Graham, I live with my big brother on this street. Our house is on the other side of the house next to you.

 
How was school John?
John: My grades are poor.
Don't worry, learn to study and do your homework and your grades will go up.

 Shh,*Whispering* study session. After this both Helen and John should do homework faster.

 Both Helen and John learned how to study.


 Ah good, Dennis has been potty trained.

Gregory: I found a job as a Ambassador's Intern. Even if I can't get very far in this career it's still a job.

Amanda gained her Bronze Fishing badge.


Charles also gained his Bronze Fishing Badge.

 Charles: Happy Birthday Dennis!

You grew into such a handsome young man Dennis.
Dennis: Thanks.

 Helen: I got an A+!
Congratulations Helen!

 Helen: Grandma, Grandpa! I got an A+!

 Charles: Wow, my granddaughter is so smart!

 John: YES! I got an A+!
Congratulations John.

How did you do on your first day of school, Dennis?
Dennis: Not so well, I have a C+.
Don't worry, learn to study and do your homework and you'll do better.

 John: Grandma, Grandpa! I got an A+
Shhh! John, Grandma and Grandpa went to bed before you got home. they need their rest.

 Dennis: Grandpa is sleeping?
Yes, just do something fun until he wakes up so you can have him help with your homework, that's what Helen and John are doing.

 Another study session.


 Sadie came over for a visit?


 Gregory: Sadie! I'm so glade you agreed to come over.
Sadie: It's good to see you Gregory.


Gregory and Sadie fell in love.


Gregory: Would you go on a date with me?
Sadie: Yes.

 Gregory: Sadie will you marry me?

 Sadie: YES!
They had a Dream Date. It ended early since Gregory had to go to work.

 Gregory: I was promoted to Spelunker.
Congratulations!
 Helen, making some money?
Helen: Yes, since I haven't found the job I want yet I was getting desperate.


 Aww, Sadie brought Greg flowers.


Kathleen Miller's ghost is awake. This is the fist sighting of one of the Miller parent's ghost's. Everyone better get to bed.


Dennis, you got a hair cut.
Dennis: Yes I did, do you like it?
Yes, it's nice. Now you might want to get to bed.
Dennis: I was going to bed now anyway.


 Helen: I FINALLY found a job as a Water person!

 John gained his Bronze fishing badge.

Helen: They promoted me to Locker Room Attendant.
Congratulations Helen.

Dennis gained his bronze fishing badge.

The ghost of Timothy Miller is awake. you all better get to bed now.
 The boys are having a little fun in the sun after getting hot playing catch.


Helen gained her bronze Fishing Badge.

 
 John: EWW!
That is YOUR Birthday cake. There are no other Birthday cakes to pick from.
John: Oh, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

 Ow! I'm Sorry Gregory. At least you still have your job.
 Happy Birthday John!


Well, aren't you handsome?
John: Thanks.
What do you want in life?

John: I want to be popular.
So what is your life dream?

 John: I want to be a Media Magnate.
That's good.
 
 
Gregory: I was promoted again! But they told me I can no longer can be promoted since I was already too old when I was hired.
Well, congratulations on being promoted anyway. When you marry Sadie I'm sure she will be happy you have a higher level job, even if it isn't that high.
Gregory: Thanks.


It's 8AM Monday morning and time to end Round 1. Next house will be the start of Round 2 at the Graham household.

No comments:

Post a Comment