Monday, February 21, 2011

Round 1: Gibbs

Sadie Gibbs lost her husband when her daughter Megan was still young. When her daughter and son-in-law Jeremy died she was left with her teenage granddaughter Erika.

Megan and Jeremy died soon after moving in with Megan's mother, leaving their teenage daughter Erika to live with her grandmother Sadie.
Erika: Grandma! I can't believe they're dead!
Sadie: Come here sweetie.
Hello, Sorry about your loss.

 Sadie and Erika: Who are you?
I'm the Narrator. I need you to tell me what you want in life.

 Sadie: I want to become a Hero so I can keep my granddaughter and others safe.
*sigh* Sorry to say your a little too old for that Sadie, they have age restrictions.
Sadie: Really?
You can still get a job in Law Enforcement, you just can't get promoted all the Way to the top. 

Erika: Well I want to reach the top in Education!
That's goo dear. Once you graduate college. For now you'll have to make due with the teen position.

This is your house?
Sadie: Yes, I know it's not much but with Megan and her husband's death there were funeral expenses and there wasn't much left. For Erika to go to College she is going to have to work hard for scholarships.
Well you know she already qualifies for the Orphan's assistance grant?
Erika: Really?
Don't worry about it too much, just concentrate on getting good grades.


Adopting a Kitten?
Sadie: Yes, both Erika and I want a pet.

 The Welcome Wagon is here. Oh look it's Amanda Miller, she lives next door.

 
 Sadie: The Kitten has arrive, we named her Snowflake.

 Sadie: Hello, I'm Sadie Gibbs.
Amanda Miller: I'm Amanda Miller.
Sadie: You live around here?
Amanda: Yes, I just moved in with my husband, brother and three grandchildren.
Sadie: Well my granddaughter lives with me.
Both: I like your dress.

Sadie: Silly kitten.

Erika: Good kitty.

Sadie: Good kitty, eat that cat food.

 That cat is so cute, chasing her tail.

Erika: Hi, I'm Erika Gibbs.
Rebecca Wilson:  I'm Rebecca Wilson, I live across the street with my twin brother, younger twin brothers and younger sister.

Erika: So you just lost your parents too?
Rebecca: Yes, but I have my siblings.
Erika: All I have is my grandmother. I wish I had a younger sibling.

 Sadie: Good Kitty for using the litter box.

 Erika: Such a good kitty.

 How did you do on your first day of school?
Erika: Not so well.
Well learn how to study and do your homework, then your grades should go up.
 

 Sadie: It's important that you learn to study so you get better grades.

 Did you find a job yet?
Erika: Yes, I found one as a Playground Monitor.


 Catching fireflies.


 That is very cool.


 Letting them go?
Erika: Yes, I just wanted to see them light up the room at night, I don't want to kill them.


 Sadie: Erika is at school so I invited Amanda over and asked her to bring her husband and brother so I could meet them.

 Sadie: Amanda and I are friends now. I need to work on my relationship with her husband and brother, but I want to be friends with them as well.

 Erika: I got promoted to Teachers Aid!

 Some more training of Snowflake?
Erika: Yes, now when she grows up she won't get on the furniture.


 What are you doing?
Sadie: Looking for treasure.


Sadie: I found something.

 A rock?
Sadie: Yes. It's not much, but it's a start.

Megan and Jeremy are awake tonight I see.


 Erika: YES! I got an A+!
Congratulations Erika!
 Erika: Grandma, I got an A+!
Sadie: Hold on Gregory, my granddaughter is home from school.

 Sadie: Yes, an A+!

 Sadie: Yes, I'm back Gregory. Erika got an A+. I'm so glade my daughter got married and had a child before she died. I wish she and her husband were still alive.

 Snowflake grew into an adult.


Whats wrong Sadie?
Sadie: Snowflake was a kitten a second ago and now she's big.
Yes, she had a birthday.

Where did you get that collar?
Sadie: I walked down to the pet store to get it for Snowflake now that she is big.

 Doing some training?
Sadie: Yes, I want to teach Snowflake to come here.


Another house visited by the leader of the pack. This one is named Shiro.

 Sadie: I got a job for Snowflake as a Security Pet.

 Sadie: She needs to learn to Stay for a promotion.

 Sadie: Well, now Snowflake will always eat her food.
 and not ours.
 Sadie: I didn't have much room before when I tried teaching her to stay in Erika's room.

 Erika: Grandma had a pond built, so now we can fish.

Erika: Wow, I found a map!

Sadie: Good girl! We like a clean Pet.

Erika: Hi, I'm Erika. I live here with my grandmother.
Ella Graham: I'm Ella Graham, it's just me and my big brother Theodore. I just started High school and he's almost done.
Erika: He must be in my class then. I'm almost done as well.


 Congratulations on the promotion Snowflake!



Well that's it for the Gibbs family for now. Next on the list is the Wilson family.

As a side note I got Bon Voyage on my Birthday and Family Fun Stuff and Glamour Life Stuff arrived in the mail a few days after, my mom had ordered them too late for them to arrive on my birthday. I now have all the EPs and SPs for the Mac. I was in the middle of playing this house when I Installed Bon Voyage and I took some time to try it out. It took more then a week to get this house done, but I hope that the next two will be done faster then that.


No comments:

Post a Comment