Thursday, February 10, 2011

Round 1: Herrick

 Anamaria Herrick is a single women looking to open her own business as well as start a family.

  
Hello Anamaria, I'm the Narrator.
Anamaria: Hello, I heard about you. I know you want to know what I want in life


Anamaria: The answer is I want to be Chief of Staff at the Hospital.

This is Anamaria's house.
Anamaria: I wanted something bigger and nicer but I don't have the money yet.
You will once you get a job and have a regular income.

 Anamaria: I found a job in Medicine already!
Good for you!

The Welcome Wagon is here. But those three don't live here so it's not worth your time.
Anamaria: I'm busy anyway, no time to talk to people that I'll never see again.

It figures the leader of the pack would show up at a house without a Knowledge Sim.

 Adopting a puppy?
Anamaria: Yes, I need a companion and don't have enough money for an older dog.


 Anamaria: I named her Sophie.

 She is so tiny!


 Anamaria: Hello Sophie, I'm Anamaria.

 Anamaria: Bad Dog! Do not run around crazily.

 Anamaria: Good girl for staying on your pet bed.

 Anamaria: Good girl for eating your food and not mine.

 Anamaria: Good girl for sleeping on your bed.

 Anamaria: I FINALLY got promoted to Paramedic!
Congratulations!
Anamaria: It only took until Friday!

 Anamaria: Bad Dog! Do not pee on the floor!

 Anamaria: I had a pond built so I could fish.

 Anamaria: Sophie, your such a good girl! I'm going to get you a nicer bowl now.

 Anamaria: Good girl for using your pet bed again. Soon I'll get you a better bed.

Anamaria: Bad Dog! Go out in the yard. I even built a small fenced in area to keep out the strays.

Anamaria: Hi, you must be one of my neighbors.
Rebecca Wilson: Yes, I live in the house next door with my siblings. Our parents passed away so it's just my twin brother and myself taking care of the three younger siblings. Twin boys who are children and our youngest sister is a toddler.
Anamaria: I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

Anamaria: I got Promoted to Nurse!
Congratulations on another promotion!

 It's 8AM Monday and time to go on to the next house. Next up is the Gibbs family.

No comments:

Post a Comment