Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Round 1: Graham

Theodore and Ella Graham suddenly find themselves orphans after both their parents die of a mystery's sickness. This means Theodore will have to put his plans for college on hold until his sister is a teenager.

Nina and Tony Graham died right after the family moved in. They didn't even have time to build their house.
Say, where are Theo and Ella? 


Theo: I can't believe mom and dad are dead.
Ella: You won't go away too, will you Theo?
Theo: Don't worry Ella, Big brother will be here for you.
I'm sorry about your parents.
Theo: Who is that?
I'm the voice in the sky, the narrator.
Ella: What is a Narrator?
I tell your story, not just you, the whole neighborhood. So Theo what do you want in life.

 Theodore: I want to know everything!
That's good.

 Theo, is this your house?
Theo: Yes, we didn't have much in terms of money, but we do have the basics.
Ella: We even have our own rooms!


Theo: If I can complete a painting I can sell it so we have more money. On top of that the more I paint the better I'll get at painting.
Ella: That's cool Theo, I want to try sometime too! For now I'll just dance.

The Welcome Wagon is here, but these three don't actually live in the neighborhood so it's not worth your time to talk to them.
Theo: I'm too busy trying to make some money and Ella isn't allowed to talk to strangers.

Tony and Nina seem to have been woken up by the bad weather. It was far to early for a ghost to be out when Tony was seen. They have yet to let Theo or Ella know they are there.

 How did you do?
Theo: Not so well.
Well, Don't be discouraged, it was your first day.


 Ella, how did you do?
Ella: Not well.
Well, as I told Theo it was your first day. Have Theo teach you how to study and doing homework should be easier.
Ella: I will, but first I need to have some FUN!


 Theo: Just add that and you should have the answer.
Ella: Oh, I get it.
Theo teaches Ella to study. too bad there is no one to teach Theo how to study.
Theo: I dose take me longer to do my homework, but I'm determined to get it done.

 Tony's Ghost makes a visit.

This is funny, he's a ghost but still changes into outerwear if it's cold outside.

 Ella: I'm glade you taught me how to study Theo.
Theo: It was my pleasure Ella. I only want what is best for you.

 Nina is out again tonight.

 Wow! If she hadn't already been awake, that would have woken her since that is her grave.


Theo: I got an A+.
Congratulations, now go do that homework so you can keep it.

Ella: Hey! I got an A+!
Congratulations!

This house always seems to have at least one parent out a night. They either wake up on there own or the weather wakes them.

Late night homework session?
Theo: Yes, we were unable to get it done earlier in the day and we need to get it done before we go to bed. I need to keep my grades up if I want a job after Ella grows into a teenager.

 Oh, you guys got a pond?
Ella: Yes, I wanted to go fishing and after paying the bills Theo said we had a little money left so he had the pond built. He sold two more paintings to pay the bills.
Good thing ponds are cheap to build as long as they are small.


Oh, too bad.
Ella: It's okay, at least we can sell what we catch. My birthday is soon and I want a cake. Theo says we can afford one right now, but maybe I can catch enough fish to sell and he can paint some more.
Where is Theo?
Ella: Playing chess at the moment.

 Ella: I caught a Jumbo Largemouth Bass! A few more and maybe we can get a pet!

 Ella: I can use better bait now.

 Ella: That is a BIG Catfish!
 Theo: It's Ella's birthday and  we had enough for a cake.

 Ella: I look GOOD! 
Congratulations  Ella! So, what do you aspire to be?


Ella: I want to be popular.
What do you want in life?


Ella: I want a LOT of friends!
*Under breath* Oh, joy! Just what I need.
Ella: What?
*Norma voice* Nothing. That's very nice dear.


It's 8AM Monday and the end of the round for the Graham family, next is the Herrick family.




1 comment: