Sunday, February 27, 2011

Round 1: Wilson

Teenager twins Mark and Rebecca are left to watch their younger twin brothers Daniel and Matthew and their youngest sister Sarah after their parent's sudden deaths shortly after the family moved to Rosewood Valley.
The deaths of Lisa and Joshua was very sudden, they didn't even build their house.
This means that the two teenagers have to take care of two children and a toddler on there own.

 Mark: I'm so sad mom and dad are gone!
Rebecca: I know! They were just here and then they are gone!
Hello kids, I'm sorry about your parents.
Rebecca: Who are you?
Mark: And how did you know about our parents?
I'm the Narrator. I know almost everything. So can you tell me what you want in life?

 Mark: I want to be a Business Tycoon, then My family will never have to worry about money.

Rebecca: I want to be the Education Minister. I love kids and want whats best for them when it comes to Education.

This is your house?
Mark: Yes, I know it's small but money is tight right now and with five of us it was the best we could do. As it is I'm sharing a room with Rebecca. Daniel and Matthew are sharing a room and Sarah gets one of her own since she is still a toddler. When Sarah is a child she will move in with Rebecca and I'll get my own room.

The Welcome Wagon is here. It looks like Sadie Gibbs, Amanda Miller and Amanda's brother Gregory Miller.

 Mark: Sarah is a smart little girl. I taught her how to walk.

 Mark: Say 'baba'
Sarah: baba!

 Mark: She also learned how to talk. Rebecca is working on the potty training.

 Sarah decided to get a car out of the toy chest.

 While the twins Daniel and Matthew both boats.


 Find anything Rebecca?


 Rebecca: I found a bone. I sold it for a little extra money.

Rebecca: I hired a nanny to watch Sarah while the rest of us are at school. We will also need her here once Mark and I get jobs.

 Mark and Rebecca: We didn't do so well today,
Well it was only the first day of school. Do your homework then teach  Daniel and Matthew how to study.

Daniel and Matthew: We need better grades!
Have Mark and Rebecca teach you how to study. Then you will do homework faster and your grades will go up.

 Rebecca: Good girl Sarah! Now you can use the potty without my help, just like a Big Girl!

 Homework session. The older twins already did theirs, I just missed the picture.


Well at least the younger ones will no do homework faster, since it seems teens can't teach each other how to study.


Good Job Mark!

Uh... I don't think I have ever seen this happen. It's Wednesday. Tuesday was their first day at school. Her grades are what I expect, but he went from a C+ to an A+ in one day. They both did their homework before they taught the younger twins how to study. Normally in my game twins have the same grades.

Mark: A+, yes!
Congratulations on the A+. Tomorrow after the younger twins get home will be when Sarah grows up.

Rebecca: Now it's my turn to have the A+!
Congratulations!
Daniel: A+ YES!
 Matthew: Alright, I got an A+ too!
Congratulations to both of you.


 Rebecca: It's time for Sarah to grow up.
Looks like you just made it to the cake in time. She would have grown up on her own at 6pm.

 Well Sarah you sure are cute.
Sarah: Thanks. I want cake.


Sarah: My toy car is gone, so Mark said I could pick out a new toy.
Matthew: Daniel and I have our boats still.
That's nice.

The ghosts of Lisa and Joshua Wilson came out on Thursday night/Friday morning. Luckily all the children were just going to bed when their mother came out. They were already asleep when their father came out.  As far as I can tell they came out due to the storm.


How was your first day of school Sarah?
Sarah: It was good, but my grades aren't.
Just learn how to study and do your homework. Your grades should get better.

 Rebecca taught Sarah how to study.


Mark: I had a pond built. I figured we could sell the fish we caught and have money for some better stuff.
Sarah: This is fun!
It's nice to see all five of you fishing together. Making good use of your weekend.

 Looks like you kids are doing well with the fishing.


 Rebecca: Lunch time, everyone needs to eat after all.

Selling Lemonade?
Mark: Yes, I want to make some money, but I can't find the job I want. It's summer now so I decided to sell some lemonade to those who walk by.


 Mark: Sir, would you like some lemonade?

 Kennedy Cox: Sure kid, give me a cup.

The leader of the pack, Shiro is back.

 Sarah is the first one in the house to earn a badge.


Both sets of twins have a little water fight. Helps them cool down since it's so hot in summer.

 It's time for the younger twins to grow into teenagers.

 Happy Birthday Daniel and Matthew!


Daniel is first to grow up, You're quite handsome.
Daniel: Thank you.

Then it's Matthew's turn. You're as handsome as your twin brother Matthew.
Matthew: Thank you ma'am.
So what do you boys want in life now that you are teenagers?

Daniel: I want a family off my own.
Thats
 Daniel: and I want to be the Minister of Education.
Just like your big sister. What about you Matthew?
 
Matthew: I also want a family.
That's very nice, just like your twin brother and big sister.

Matthew: I want to reach my Golden Anniversary with my wife.
That's sweet, just keep in mined it will take a very long time before this can happen.
Matthew: I know. I can wait.


Now it's 8AM Monday and time to go on to the next house.

1 comment:

  1. it's hard work when there is no adult helping with the toddler and children. It is a shame that teenagers can't help each other do homework.

    ReplyDelete